What is a Duvet Cover?
A duvet cover is to a duvet as a pillowcase is to a pillow. Just think of a duvet cover as a giant pillowcase. The cover is removable and slips over the duvet, and fastens at the bottom with buttons, a zipper, or ties. You can swap out a duvet set for different seasons or holidays - or whenever you feel like it. In our store, you’ ll discover duvet covers in every size, color and pattern, which makes it simple to give your bedroom a boost. Refresh your personal space today!
Why you need a duvet cover?
First, a cover protects the duvet. A duvet or comforter is often more difficult to wash because of its size and the nature of the fill material. A cover, on the other hand, can be easily removed and washed. The cover also keeps dirt, skin, or allergens from accumulating in the duvet.
Second, a cover lets you manage the feel of your duvet/comforter. You can select a duvet cover with the type of composition that you want and that feels most comfortable to you.
Third, using a cover permits you to find a color or design that best suits your bedroom.
Steps To Put On A Duvet Cover
Putting on a duvet cover can seem like a tricky business, but it’s surprisingly easy. Just follow these simple steps and it’ll be a breeze.
- Spread your duvet on a flat surface, like on top of your bed.
- Turn your duvet cover inside out. Lay it on the bed, with the opening of the duvet cover at the bottom.
- Layer your duvet insert on top of the cover.
- Tie the duvet insert to the cover at each corner.
- Starting at the top, roll the two layers together- like you’re making a sushi roll!
- When you get to the open end at the bottom, reach in, and turn each corner inside out.
- Button/zip it up, enclosing the roll.
- Now start unrolling...
- Once you’ve slipped a portion of the cover on, give the cover a good shake until the duvet is firmly inside.
What kinds of bed duvet covers can I buy?
- Find your ideal fabric
The right fabric depends on what you need from your duvet cover. Our assortment has cotton, microfiber, bamboo, linen cotton duvet covers for you to choose from. If you’re a hot sleeper, you’ll want a breathable cotton or bamboo duvet cover.
- Pick the perfect color and pattern
Whether you’re interested in softer tones or darker tones, you’ll find your bed duvet covers in a color to fit your personal style. Pick your ideal design from floral duvet covers, damask duvet covers, to simple, chic solid duvet covers. Bedsure has everything you need to get sleep so good that any staycation will feel like a vacation.
- Select the correct size
Our selection is available in every size, including queen duvet covers, king duvet covers, twin duvet covers and twin XL duvet covers. When buying a new duvet cover, it’s important to make sure it will fit the insert well with no excess fabric. Shop for covers the same way you would shop for duvets.
Shop Bedsure today to find the perfect duvet cover for any bed in your home!